HHS Digital Learning
Welcome to Digital Learning at HHS!
The primary goal of the HHS Digital Learning Team is to keep you updated, supported, and equipped with the tools that you need to be successful as digital learners.
If you have questions about APEX Learning or anything related to distance learning at HHS, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team. We’re here to help.
- Top-10 Tips for Digital Learners
- Click on the HELP tab at the top of the page.
- Spring Semester Schedule:
January 7th - 1st Day of the Semester
January 13th - 1st APEX Assignments Due
Winter Break: Feb. 12th-16th
Spring Break: 3/26-4/5
3/12: End of 9-Weeks
Senior averages from the 3rd 9-weeks will be used to determine highest honors.
EOCs begin on 5/3/21
The spring semester ends on 5/21 at 12:00 (noon). Please submit all assignments prior to the deadline.
If interested, there is an upcoming WRITING CONTEST that's open to all HHS students: the Carson McCullers Literary Awards sponsored by Columbus State University. There are cash prizes in each of these categories: fiction, poetry, creative nonfiction, expository writing, playwriting, and screenwriting. The top prize is $300. Show or send an English teacher (Mrs. Schmitz) a screenshot showing proof of entry to earn a point toward an HHS academic letter this year. DEADLINE FOR ENTRY IS MARCH 5. Click on this link for more details: https://english.columbusstate.edu/creative-writing/mccullers-awards.php
- This Week at HHS: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xL17Zx68Nkz8pRRE8ywwkp_dma3_d6iQKhfHQb8KQR0/edit?usp=sharing
- If you're struggling as a digital learner, please see below for details on our Teacher Guide program!
- Check out the new help tab for answers to your frequently asked questions.
- See footer (bottom of each page) for after-hours and tech support.
Contacts: Quick Reference
Click on the tabs above for more information.