Our mission is to provide engaging learning experiences within a safe, nurturing, and challenging environment as we foster our students in academic achievement,personal growth, and becoming respectful citizens.
There has been a separate Google Classroom set up for students or family members to print their 2019-2020 Happy Valley Middle School 8th Grade Graduation Certificate. Sorry for the inconvenience...however this was the only way to set it up.
Everyone will go to GOOGLE CLASSROOM (Click Google Classroom to the left). Use the email address email@example.com and password 2020hvms. Click on the Graduation Certificates Class; pick your Homeroom Teacher; find and print your certificate. They must be opened in Microsoft Word in order to print correctly. If you have any problems email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: According to others, the .pdf version works the best. A big thanks to Salym Reed.
Doors open for students at 7:05 a.m.
- Students will be dismissed to their classrooms at 7:40 a.m.
- The tardy bell rings at 7:50 a.m. for homeroom and first period begins at 8:00 a.m.
- Regular dismissal is at 2:45 p.m.
- Students remain in their classes until their buses are called.
- Students who are "parent pick-up" usually are released from their classes at 2:50 p.m.
- Office Hours for HVMS are from 7:30 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.