Our mission is to provide engaging learning experiences within a safe, nurturing, and challenging environment as we foster our students in academic achievement,personal growth, and becoming respectful citizens.
HVMS BELIEF STATEMENTS1. We believe in high expectations for all staff, students, and school community.2. We believe all students can learn, grow, achieve, and experience measures of success.3. We believe a safe and secure environment is critical for learning.4. We believe communication and involvement among students, staff, and parents is essential.5. We believe excellence requires investment.
REPORT CARDS GO HOME MONDAY - JANUARY 6th
Doors open for students at 7:05 a.m.
- Students will be dismissed to their classrooms at 7:40 a.m.
- The tardy bell rings at 7:50 a.m. for homeroom and first period begins at 8:00 a.m.
- Regular dismissal is at 2:45 p.m.
- Students remain in their classes until their buses are called.
- Students who are "parent pick-up" usually are released from their classes at 2:50 p.m.
- Office Hours for HVMS are from 7:30 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.