Through the Mini Grant Program, CapCUE supports educators in their development of innovative instructional technology practices.
Mini Grants 2019 opening January 7th.
Applications Due February 1st.
WE SUPPORT THE TECHNOLOGY PROJECTS THAT WILL HELP YOUR CLASSROOM OR SCHOOL WITH THE EASIEST WAY TO GET FUNDING FOR YOUR CLASSROOM.
How easy is it? Check out the video below from mini grant winner and CapCUE Board member Corey Coble.
- Fill out some information about you and your school (name, email, school name, school address - so we know where to send the check)
- Then share your project with us
- Name of the project
- What you want to do and how it will help your students
- When is this going to happen.
- Estimated budget (up to $500)
CapCUE supports the Northern California region by providing collegial conversations and professional learning opportunities for educators regarding the use of technology in the classroom. Through the Mini Grant Program, CapCUE supports educators in their development of innovative instructional technology practices.
Applicants may apply for up to $500 in technology hardware or software. Awardees must be CUE members and current or future CapCUE members.
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
Grants will be awarded to teachers in the amount of $500.00. All certificated personnel in the CapCUE region are eligible to apply. Grants may be used to purchase hardware and/or software to meet the specific instructional goal(s) of the grant proposal. Awardees will share the results of their project with the CapCUE community at a future event.
2018 TechFest Winners
- Jasmine Reese - Heron School - "Imagine, Design, & Calculate"
- Liz Burkholder - Westfield Village - "Digital Storytelling for Emerging Narrators"
- Joe Clark - Chilton Middle School - "Live Streaming Success"