Board of Trustees
Welcome to the Board of Trustees Web Portal. Here you will be able to have easy access to all documents, folders and files needed for our meetings and work. All of this information comes from the google drive that you we work on, so please continue to use the drive as we currently do. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Matt or Marnie.
Dates for the 2019 Meetings:
Winter Meeting - February 1st New Board Member Orientation in the morning followed by committee meetings in the afternoon then dinner and full board meeting on February 2nd. Roll in dinner will be available on Thursday night for those coming for orientation.
Spring Meeting - May 3 Committee/Work day followed by dinner and full board meeting on May 4th.
Summer Update Call - date TBD.
Fall Meeting - Tentatively set for November 8 & 9.
Here is the information on the 2018 Fall Meeting in Boston:
With one completed leg of the Open House Trail behind us, we're thrilled to report that attendance and Dudley/Kiniya spirit is at an all time high! Each room has been filled with a wonderful mix of current and new camper families, and our alumni turnout is strong! We've been thrilled to see so many of you in your hometowns and really appreciate your support encouraging families from your communities to join us. Please do keep up your recruiting efforts and send great kids our way. As a reminder, our schedule can be found here.
As we prepare for our next road trip tomorrow, we're eagerly looking ahead to our time with you all on November 8th & 9th!
Details are finalized and there are a lot of moving parts. Please read this email carefully so you can decide the best plan for your travel to and within Boston on the 8th and 9th.
1. If you are joining us for lunch Thursday, November 8th, it begins at 12 Noon. Grill 23 is located at 161 Berkeley Street and there are several parking garages within walking distance. The nearest is at 100 Clarendon St, Boston, MA 02116. If you prefer to check into the Hotel first, you can park there and take a taxi/uber to the restaurant. Dress is business-casual.
2. If you are attending the KCA (Keeping Camp Affordable) Summit Meeting, we will walk as a group from lunch to the John Hancock Building (right nearby) at 131 Dartmouth Street (or 200 Clarendon Street) - the building is the highest in Boston so you can't miss it! If you are not coming to lunch and plan to meet there, take the elevator to the Bain Capital Floor and you'll be directed from there. The KCA Meeting will end NO LATER than 5:15pm and we will go as a group from there directly to TD Garden. There will not be time to go back to the hotel in between so please keep that in mind when you plan your attire for the day. Matt and I will be with this group and will have tickets to the game for the KCA attendees with us.
3. If you ARE NOT attending the KCA Meeting, you have a few hours to yourself. This is a great opportunity to get settled into the hotel which, as a reminder, is the Marriott Cambridge at 50 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142. Tom Brayden will be in the lobby at 5pm with tickets for the remainder of our group in hand. He will help this group make their way to the TD Garden via the T or Taxi/Uber.
PLEASE NOTE - If you do not have your ticket and your ID, you will NOT be able to get into the stadium. If you do not plan to be at the KCA Meeting or at the Marriott Cambridge lobby by 5pm, please let me know so we can arrange another way for you to receive your ticket.
4. Our two groups will make their way to the TD Stadium with the goal of arriving by 6pm. We will take the elevator to the 6th Floor to the Banners Restaurant. We will be escorted by a host/hostess to the Executive View Suite from there. Dinner and drinks will be served from 6 - 8pm. The puck drops at 7. We are so very thankful to Lou Jacobs for hosting us for this memorable evening!
We will all travel back to the hotel as a group afterward (via the T or uber).
5. The Meeting on Friday, November 9th will begin with brekkie served at 7:30am. Google is right next door to our hotel so you can leave your car parked in the hotel garage. There is a security checkpoint at google so you will need your photo ID. I recommend leaving any large bags/suitcases at the hotel front desk or in your car if you are checking out of your room prior to the meeting.
The meeting will commence at 8am and we'll wrap up by 4pm at the latest.
As always, don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns. If you need help when you're in the city, text Marnie at 802-233-3257.
Can't wait to be with you all!