The Calamus-Wheatland Community School District, Athletic Boosters, and all student athletes thank our banner sponsors for their continued support of Warrior athletics.
Every day is a great day to be a Warrior!
Who are the Athletic Boosters? Any parent of a student in grades 7-12 who participates in at least one sport at Calamus-Wheatland is automatically a member of the Athletic Boosters organization. Please join us.
What is the purpose of the Athletic Boosters organization? The Boosters support athletics and promote each of the sports offered by the school district. They provide funds and volunteer time and energy in order to foster the athletic efforts of C-W students and coaches. They encourage good sportsmanship and work hard to have fun.
What sports are offered at Cal-Wheat? Volleyball ~ Baseball ~ Cross Country ~ Track ~ Football (DeWitt) ~ Dance ~ Cheerleading ~ Golf ~ Swimming (Tipton) ~ Softball ~ Basketball ~ Soccer (DeWitt)
President: Stacy VanderHeiden
Vice-President: Trina Knoche
Secretary: Maria Jacobsen
Treasurer: Melissa Riedesel
What projects do they sponsor?
- Regular replacement of team uniforms
- Concession stand operation (Schedule)
- Provide food on bus when traveling to away events
- Equipment purchases
- Facility upkeep
- Athletic banquets
2019-2020 Information Coming Soon:
2018-2019 Recognition Nights and Hosts:
- August 23 @ 6:30pm @ High School Gym
- Host: Diana Olson
- November 13 @ 6:30pm @ High School Gym
- Hosts: Stacy VanderHeiden & Beth Hansen
- March 18th @ 6:30pm @ High School Gym
- May 14th @ 6:30pm @ Calamus