Burlington Township School District is excited to announce we now partner with MySchoolBucks to allow you to easily make secure payments for school fees, school fundraisers, School Family Advisory Councils (SFAs), field trips and other fees. If you do not already have a MySchoolBucks account, you can now set one up to conveniently and securely pay for your student’s fees online or with the mobile app.
To get started there are different ways to access a MySchoolBucks account.
MySchoolBucks Website or the Mobile App
Go to myschoolbucks.com or download the mobile app
Create your free account and add your students using their school name/student ID
Add school items or invoices to your cart
Check out using your credit/debit card or electronic check
MySchoolBucks Through the PowerSchool Parent Portal
You can now use the same login to access your student’s information in PowerSchool Parent Portal to access MySchoolBucks. Please complete this one-time process to get started if you do not already have a MySchoolBucks account set up:
1. Log in to your PowerSchool Parent Portal account here: https://btsd.powerschool.com/public/
You must do this through the website link. You can NOT do it through the mobile app.
2. On the left navigation menu, select MySchoolBucks
3. Select the Get Started button
4. A box will pop up.
5. Maximize this box
6. Then hit the New MySchoolBucks User button. Please note if you are an existing MySchoolBucks user you have the option of keeping your existing login or linking it to your PowerSchool account.
7. It will then take a few seconds to load and take you back to this screen:
8. Next click on the Go To MSB button
9. You will be directed to MySchoolBucks to complete the registration process.
10. Once you have completed the registration questions you will be directed to your MySchoolBucks home page and your child(ren) should be linked to your account.
11. To see products that have been created in MySchoolBucks click on the School Store link.
12. Please note, at this time there are only limited products available in the School Stores. We will continue to add products to the stores over time.