- Be on time and in your assigned seat before the tardy bell rings each day.
- Come prepared to class. Bring all needed materials. (Chromebook charged, paper, pen/ pencil, etc.)
- Be respectful of others.
- Listen and follow directions the first time.
- Be on time and ready to learn.
- Use the chat appropriately
- DO: ask questions related to the lesson
- DON'T: use the chat to talk to your friends or distract others) *remember the chat is visible to everyone and a record of the chat is kept*
- Mute yourself unless it is your turn to speak.
- Find a quiet place to meet. Limit distractions. Headphones help cut down on feedback and help you focus.
- Maintain respect at all times: speaking, writing, appearance. Be a good classmate.
- Your camera/ video should be ON during the meeting.
- Be an active participant and listener. (stay on task during the meeting, pay attention, don't engage in other tasks during class time).
**** Zoom Sessions will be recorded****