Welcome to Buford Academy!
Please see below for registration information
Buford Academy Online Registration Information
Online registration for new students is now available. Buford Academy serves 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade only. Please read, understand, and have available all the information below prior to starting online registration. Click on the link below, create an account and follow all directions to submit your online form.
You will need the following to upload to the website:
1. Proof of Residency (City of Buford Bill w/garbage pick if you OWN your home. Copy of your lease (in the parents name) if you rent. Call the school if you live with someone in the city limits.)
2. Birth Certificate
3. Social Security card
4. Immunization form (Ga form 3231)
5. Hearing/Dental and Vision form (Ga form 3300)
6. A copy of your driver's license or picture ID (Please copy your DL or ID with the SS card together on one page)
7. Previous school name, telephone number, and fax number
8. A copy of any custody forms, if applicable.
Once you submit your online form, you can not make changes. Please upload all your documents to the website prior to submitting.
(Keep reading below if you don't have access to a computer and/or are unable to upload documents)
All above documents are required and must be unexpired/valid. All registrations/documents must be received and approved by BCSS before registration is considered complete.
Registration can be done from your phone, tablet or computer. Please make sure you pay attention to spelling, capitalization, etc. If you do not have access to a computer and/or can not upload documents, you can bring your documents to school and/or use our computers to register. Please call the school before coming.