Studio 225 is a space for cultivating innovative media approaches in higher ed— available to all Brown faculty, producers, and administrators.
• Welcome a community of campus users—faculty, producers, administrators
• Be an incubator for cultivating innovative media approaches in higher ed
• Promote the scholarship and research of Brown faculty and students to a global audience
Studio 225 accommodates a wide range of media needs, including
• Broadcast uplink to news networks
• Video shoots against green screen or colored backdrops
• Multi-camera, live-edited video interviews or panels
• Remote teaching / virtual classroom
• Video lectures or demonstrations
• Trainings, rehearsals and review sessions
• Audio podcasts
Want to come see the studio? Have an idea for media but need help executing it?
Contact us to schedule a consultation with one of our media producers and we’ll help you get your idea off the ground!