Special Class ELA - 7th Grade
Extra Help Time: Thursdays: 2:45-3:20
WELCOME TO THE 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR!
I am delighted to be instructing your children this year. As they enter 7th grade, the expectations will be even higher than they had in 6th. However, I am confident that the 7th grade students will successfully rise to the challenge!
One major change in the Special Class schedule is that the students will be meeting with me for only one period for ELA and one period for math. Therefore, I will need the students to be focused in my class in order to progress. The following are some of the goals that will be addressed this year.
- Long Division with remainders
- Adding, subtracting multiplying and dividing fractions
- Measurement - metric and standard
- Solving equations using variables.
I look forward to updating you on the students progress as the year progresses. So far, they have made me very proud!
Scope and Sequence
- Be responsible, respectful and safe.
- Believe in yourself!
- Listen to the teacher.
- Do good work.
- Try your best.
- If you are upset, you can: tell a teacher, take a deep breath, take a break.
- Use good manners.
- Keep your hands to yourself.
- Please share.
Assignments - Calendar