Berkshire Snow Club

No longer accepting NEW registrations for the season.

2/12/19 trip has been cancelled

Weather Watch officially in effect with weather that looks just plain miserable with rain/wind for most of the evening. I always like to play it safe and cancel when we see those watches and warnings come out.

We’ve decided to try for a makeup trip on March 5th. Pine Knob typically is able to keep their snow well-groomed through that first week of March, so I’m hoping we can outsmart the weather and shoot for a little bit of early spring skiing/boarding. We need about 30 kids to commit before we can book the bus. I’ll also have to cap availability at 52. With very few exceptions, I owe everyone refunds at this point, so there is no additional cost to you. If you sign up for the trip, you’ll be agreeing to forfeit your $42 full refund in exchange for the added trip. Normal cancellation policy applies then applies to 3/5 (full refund if we cancel, partial refund if you cancel).

If you’re interested, take a quick moment to fill out this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd7VPaTgGpVDBrdegD8mXSKzJq9lJ2XWdImwhjQRkg7cHcolg/viewform. Deadline for letting me know is end of this week (2/15)

e-mail me at dguzman@birmingham.k12.mi.us with any questions.

Final 2018-2019 SNOW CLUB.pdf