BMS Archery has a continued commitment to excellence. While the 2019-2020 season ended unexpectedly, we are looking forward to a productive season 2020-2021 season!
2015-2020 Bullseye North Regional Champions
2014-2019 Bullseye State Champions
2016-2020 3-D State Champions
2016 & 2019 National Bullseye Champions
2015, 2016, 2017, 2019 World Bullseye Champions
2016, 2019 World 3-D Champions
** BMS archers have earned over $50,000 in scholarships **
Congratulations to Karmen Harrison
2019-2020 Top Louisiana Middle School 3-D archer
Local tournaments begin in October
North Regional Bullseye (Shreveport) - January 8-9
State Bullseye (Shreveport) - March 26-27
State 3-D (TBA)
Eastern Nationals - 3-D and Bullseye (Louisville) - May 6-8
Open Championship - 3-D and Bullseye (Myrtle Beach) - June 10-12
BIS & BMS Try-outs!
BIS or BMS students interested in trying out for this year's archery team will need to reserve a spot on the link below. (This is only for onsite students. Virtual students are not allowed.)
Just a few things:
1. Unlike the archery clinic, ONLY ONE SLOT is allowed for try-outs.
2. You may bring your own NASP approved bow and/or arrows. However, we have all the equipment you need for try-outs! WEAR A MASK
3. There is NO cost for try-outs.
4. Try-outs are closed to spectators due to occupancy allowances at this time.
5. Teams will be announced on the websites Friday, October 30 by 3:00pm
Any questions, contact Terrie Streetman(6th-8th) or Michelle Frederick (5th)
Here is the link for try-outs(grades 5th-8th):
Tryouts to be announced once school starts!