AHS Athletic Websites
Due to COVID-19 Pandemic, we are unsure when tryouts will be held. We will use these forms to get contact information for when we are able to host tryouts. Coaches are reaching out to try to determine a working list of students who would normally just "sign up" to let them know the student is interested in trying out for the sport.
Volleyball - please complete the following form - Volleyball sign-up information form
Cross Country - please complete the following form - Cross Country Interest form
Softball - please complete the following form - Softball sign -up information form
AHS Swim Team - please complete the following form - Swim Team sign-up information form
Girls' Basketball - please complete the following form - Girls' Basketball sign-up information form
AHS Freshman Football - please follow the directions below:
Airline High School Athletic Coordinator Ronnie Coker has had many career highs, but one that happened this past weekend may just be the pinnacle. He was inducted into the 2019 Louisiana Baseball Coaches Association Hall of Fame.
Coker has been involved in athletics with Bossier Schools for 23 years and worked in Caddo and Webster Parish Schools as well. During that time, he amassed an impressive record.
Among some of his high points: LBCA Coach of the Year; Louisiana Sports Writers Association Coach of the Year; two-time State Champions; All-Star Head Coach and Coordinator; Shreveport Times Coach of the Year; member of the Louisiana High School Athletic Association (LHSAA) and many more.
Parent Code of Conduct
Airline High School/Louisiana High School Athletics
- Emphasize the proper ideals of sportsmanship, ethical conduct and fair play.
- Eliminate all possibilities which tend to destroy the best values of the game.
- Stress the values derived from playing the game fairly.
- Show cordial courtesy to visiting teams and officials.
- Establish a happy relationship between visitors and hosts.
- Respect the integrity and judgment of sports' officials.
- Eliminate criticism of coaches, this only diminishes your childs respect and has no place in high school athletics.
- Achieve a thorough understanding and acceptance of the rules of the game and standards of eligibility.
- Recognize that the purpose of athletics is to promote the physical, mental, moral, social and emotional well being of the individual players.
- Remember an athletic contest is only a game - not a matter of life or death for a player, coach, school, official, fan, community, state or nation.
- If any parent or fan chooses not to follow this code of conduct they will be banned from attending any event at any high school in the state of Louisiana .