Airline High School Academic Counselors
Clubs and Organizations
How do I see a counselor?
- Counselors are located in D wing. If you have a question about your classes, schedule, grades, etc., fill out a purple slip and drop into any box designated for the counselors, or bring to counselors offices.
- If have a personal concern you would like to discuss, come to D wing and we will make sure you have someone to talk to.
I want to tour a College/University during school hours...
In order for you to be excused from school to visit/tour a college or university you are interested in, you must do the following BEFORE your scheduled campus tour:
- Come to the counselors' office and pick up a green campus visit form.
- Fill out the form.
- Ask to have your counselor sign the form.
- Take to the student office and ask that Mrs. Cheatham sign the form.
- Go on your campus tour.
- At the end of your campus tour, ask someone from the Admissions Office to sign the form.
- Return completed/signed form to the Airline High School Student Office.
I need to send my high school transcript to a College/University that I have applied to...
- Come to the counselors' office and pick up an orange transcript request form.
- Add the names of each college or university you would like your transcript sent to.
- Place a check mark next to ACT scores and/or immunization record if you would like a copy of these included with your transcript.
- Be sure to sign the form.
- Turn in into the guidance aide and transcript requests will be processed within 24 hours.
Athletic Release Transcript Request Campus Visit
Its never too late to start preparing for College!
Click the button below for information on:
- Finding money for school
- Taking the right classes
- Choosing a career
- To-Do list for High School students
What classes do I need to graduate?
Look at the form to the left. All graduation requirements are listed for the Tops University Diploma and Career Diploma.