The first day of football practice will be on Monday August 6th, 10:00 AM @ Collister Elementary.
All home games have been moved to Riverglen Jr High
- Players need to be dressed and ready by the time practice is scheduled to start
- Please refer to the calendar to find out when your team has practice each day.
- IF your student-athlete is unable to attend a practice please have them inform the coach ahead of time. You may also email us directly to inform us of any conflicts.
- Hillside is a student first, athlete second school. We pride ourselves on ensuring that our student-athletes are performing in the classroom as well as on the court. Therefore, we will be conducting weekly grade checks.
- Students with a D will still be allowed to practice and play in the weekly games.
- However, coaches will be talking with the student to ensure the grade goes up.
- Students with an F will NOT be allowed to play, but still may attend practices and the game to support their team.
- Coaches will talk with the student and help create a plan for how the grade will be improved over the course of the week.