AVID at Borah
AVID Coordinator: Amy Everson
Elective Teachers: Amanda Shindle
AVID Councilor: Kris King
AVID Administrator: Dennis Konrad
BHS Principal: Tim Standlee
Borah has the largest AVID program in the district averaging around 150 students:
Borah High School supports 7 class sections of the AVID Elective: 3 sophomore classes, 2 junior classes, and 2 senior classes.
Advanced Courses taken by AVID students during the 2016-17 academic year:
- AP Language AP Calculus
- AP Literature AP Statistics
- AP U.S. History AP Physics
- AP Human Geography AP Biology
- AP World History AP Chemistry
- AP Government AP Enviro.
- AP Micro and Macro AP Psych.