The mission of the Kerr Middle School Library is to serve as an integral part of the school community by providing access to informational, educational, and technological resources that fully support the needs of our students and staff.
Policies and Procedures
- Students may check out two books at a time.
- Books may be checked out for a period of two weeks.
- Students may renew a checkout once. Having one overdue book will prevent students from checking out a second book.
- Students who owe a book fine to KMS or any other school in Burleson ISD will not be allowed to check out until fines have been paid.
- Students may visit the library as part of a class or individually, as determined by their classroom teacher.
- Students must obtain a pass from the classroom teacher before coming to the library.