Kerr Cougar Athletics
Future Spartans....ALL IN!
Cougar Athletics Philosophy
1. Be a GREAT STUDENT in the classroom!
2. Always display the highest CHARACTER..........Do what's right BECAUSE IT IS RIGHT!
3. Work to develop your ATHLETIC ABILITY.
FOOD ON GAME DAYS INFORMATION
Kerr PTO has made it easy to get food for home or away games! This is a $5 meal option.
YOU MUST ORDER IT BEFORE 10 AM THE MORNING OF THE GAME.
Visit your sport's page for the link to the order form!
Who: ALL incoming 7th - 12th grade BISD athletes (ALL Athletes MUST have an annual physical on file with their campus trainer)
Where: Physical form and family medical history forms must be turned in to your campus athletic trainer/athletic department
When: Prior to DAY 1 of school for the 2018-2019 school year.
Roddy Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Nathan Dix (817)-245-0858 or email@example.com)
Emma Rogers (817)-245-0857 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Complete online athletic participation forms at burlesonisd.rankonesport.com for the 2018-19 school year.
- If you have a new athlete to BISD, please contact Roddy Smith at email@example.com in order for us to get your student-athlete in the system for you to complete the required forms.
Directions for BISD Athletic Forms:
2. "Electronic Participation Forms" link at the top of the page
3. Complete ALL of the required BISD athletic participation forms
4. Your forms automatically display in the rankonesport.com site for our campus trainers.