The goal of this committee/process is to determine the direction and scope of the organization over the long-term (3, 5, 10 years). Simply put, strategic planning is a continuum of THINKING, PLANNING, & ACTING with purpose. It is the process of:
- Clarifying what the organization is about;
- Deciding what is and is not a priority for the use of resources;
- Analyzing the internal and external environment;
- Considering how best to deal with upcoming changes and transitions;
- Setting out a clear direction; and
- Setting SMART goals for the future.
"If you don't know where you are going, any road can take you there." - Lewis Carroll
BHASD Strategic Planning Overview
In an effort to keep all stakeholders informed, this website has been created to serve as a central repository of information for the strategic planning process. We encourage all to bookmark this page and visit frequently, as it will be updated throughout the year. If there are any questions/comments, please do not hesitate to contact Thomas Voelker (Assistant to the Superintendent) - firstname.lastname@example.org.