BGISD Password Reset
***District policy mandates that the password must be between 12 and 16 characters long.***
***If you are using a Mac please follow further instructions found HERE. Do this AFTER changing your password.***
**You cannot use any of your previous passwords **
*This is for STAFF use ONLY. For help resetting student accounts, please contact your school's student account password administrator.*
- Click on the following link to reset your Google and District Account passwords: https://live.kyschools.us/password.aspx.
- Login using your email address and current password. NOTE: This is your Active Directory computer account credentials and NOT your Google account credentials.
3. Once you're logged in click on "Update My Password".
4. Type in your updated password. District policy mandates that the password must be between 12 and 16 characters long. Once you have finished typing in your new password click on "Submit My Update".
5. The password reset process can take up to 30 minutes to complete.