A Successful Outcome Begins With an Accurate and Timely Diagnosis!
With Dr. Larison’s specialized training in Advanced Chiropractic and Electrodiagnostic Medicine, he is able to objectively quantify the diagnosis and the subsequent treatment of neuromusculoskeletal conditions. His approach involves an initial comprehensive evaluation and if necessary imaging, laboratory, electrodiagnostics and any other testing deemed essential. Based upon these findings, an appropriate plan of treatment will be determined. A complete report of findings will be reviewed with the patient as well as options for treatment. Any necessary specialist recommendations may also be discussed.
- Chiropractic Manipulative Therapy (Adjustments)
- Therapeutic Modalities and Rehabilitation
- Advanced Practice Chiropractic including:
- Pharmaceutical and Homeopathic Medicine (oral, injectable, topical)
- Trigger Point Injection
- Joint Injection
- Neural Blocks
- Dry Needling
- Neuroelectrodiagnostic Testing
- EMG, NCV, SSEP
- DOT Examinations for CDL:
- National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners .