"Developing students personal & academic organizational skills in order to promote college and career readiness"
Our vision is to promote literacy in English Language Arts and Math, and character development in a climate of high expectations in a positive, caring, and safe environment.
The teachers, students, parents and community are unified to:
- Cultivate a passion for learning and maintain expectations of high academic performance in a collaborative learning environment
- Share and analyze data to inform decisions about instruction
- Provide a safe, orderly learning environment
- Utilize a collaborative Professional Learning Community approach to identify "best teaching practices" to ensure the application of researched-based instructional strategies using the Common Core Standards
- Implement Character Counts Values to promote positive character development and empower students to be successful citizens
- Increase student achievement
- Unify our purpose of shared decision-making through Professional Learning Communities
- Establish a culture of lifelong learning as “Lead Learners”
- Celebrate diversity to provide an equitable and rigorous curriculum for “all” students
- Support the College and Career Pathways to promote digitally responsible students and global citizens
A Message From Our Principal
Parents and Students,
I enjoyed getting to know many of you last year and I'm excited to continue that relationship this year, serving now as your principal. We have a dedicated and caring staff who all want to see you become the best version of you. I look forward to seeing you all grow as individuals, both academically and in your character. Mariana Academy is a school where your Character Counts! Remember to stay organized, study hard, and show your Mustang PRIDE!
Enrollment: Please report to the Educational Center at our District Office for Central Enrollment,
12555 Navajo Rd., Bld. D, Apple Valley, CA 92308
Mariana Academy is committed to ensuring that all materials on this web site are accessible to all students, staff, and the general public. If you experience difficulty with the accessibility of any pages or documents, please request materials in an alternate format by contacting Jennifer Ellis at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 760-247-7258. Thank you for your patience as we reconstruct sections of our site to be more accessible to all users.