"Developing students personal & academic organizational skills in order to promote college and career readiness"
Our vision is to promote literacy in English Language Arts and Math, and character development in a climate of high expectations in a positive, caring, and safe environment.
The teachers, students, parents and community are unified to:
- Cultivate a passion for learning and maintain expectations of high academic performance in a collaborative learning environment
- Share and analyze data to inform decisions about instruction
- Provide a safe, orderly learning environment
- Utilize a collaborative Professional Learning Community approach to identify "best teaching practices" to ensure the application of researched-based instructional strategies using the Common Core Standards
- Implement Character Counts Values to promote positive character development and empower students to be successful citizens
- Increase student achievement
- Unify our purpose of shared decision-making through Professional Learning Communities
- Establish a culture of lifelong learning as “Lead Learners”
- Celebrate diversity to provide an equitable and rigorous curriculum for “all” students
- Support the College and Career Pathways to promote digitally responsible students and global citizens
A Message From Our Principal
Parents and Students,
As we embark on the final trimester of the 2017-18 school year and approach testing season, take a moment to reflect on all you have learned this year. My hope is that we have lit a spark of curiosity and that you will continue working hard for the remainder of the school year. Finish strong and show that Mustang PRIDE!
Enrollment: Please report to the Educational Center at our District Office for Central Enrollment,
12555 Navajo Rd., Bld. D, Apple Valley, CA 92308