Every student can learn math.
Mistakes allow learning to happen.
In this class, mistakes are Expected, Inspected and Respected!
There is a difference between not knowing and not knowing yet.
It's okay to not know, but it's not okay to not try.
Objectives and expectations
- Develop fluency with linear, quadratic and exponential functions
- Develop problem-solving skills
- Collaborate effectively with peers
- Have fun!
- Give 100% effort 100% of the time!
- Work hard and don't be afraid to make mistakes
- Be prepared: Bring your notebook, chromebook and charger, and a pencil everyday
- Be an active participant