Auburn Mountainview Library
Options for Checking out books:
- To check out a physical book from AMHS, select Destiny Discover Library Catalog located above. See the drop down menu (3 lines) & Login using Google. Search for a book by title, author, genre, or interest. Select the title to read the summary. Find your favorite books & select FAVORITE. Open your FAVORITE folder, located under the menu, & check out a book by selecting HOLD. We will email you when the book is ready.
- If you want us to choose a book for you, scroll to the bottom of the page and complete the Surprise Library Reads link. We will email you when the book is ready.
- If you want an eBook, select KCLS from the menu above. Watch the KCLS eBook tutorial for directions on how to login & check out eBooks. If you scroll to the bottom of the page, you can use the direct link for OVERDRIVE for TEENS.
AMHS received an amazing grant from the Auburn Public School's Foundation. Students, please choose up to 2 books to keep from the 2021 Young Reader's Choice Award Nominees. Please click on this link for Directions. Please complete this task by Monday, December 7th. Our goal is to have these purchased and ready for pick up before Winter Break. Happy Reading and BIG SHOUT OUT to Auburn School Foundations for supporting reading and getting books in the hands of students!
Please complete this Google Form to help us find a few surprise books for you to enjoy!
Share your reading preferences and we'll find some books especially for you.
Once we select some books for you, we will check out up to 3 books under your name.
The library staff will send you an email confirming that your books are ready to be picked up.
Pick up your books in the Main Office Conference Room WINDOW located in the front left of the school.
Join our LIVE Google Meet:
Dial-in: (US)+1 601-748-4559 PIN: 991 483 794#
- Receive help with research, checking out books, eBooks, textbooks, calculators, & tech support. Pick up packets, CTE supplies, or paperwork for work based learning. We check out materials from the main office conference window. Let us help you get it in done in 20-21!
- Click on the names below to email the library staff: