Character & Personal Development Award
The development of your character is one of the most valuable things you can do in life. Here, at Arden, we place a huge emphasis on providing you with the opportunities to develop yourself personally, both inside and outside the classroom.
This award recognises that everyone is on a journey of personal development and is aimed to acknowledge the vast array of contributions that you make to our school community and the massive effort that you put into what you do, both inside and outside the classroom.
We have developed a list of many things that you might do at one stage of your school career (they are on a seperate tab above). We are happy to take suggestions of other things that you would like to be added to this list. Please email email@example.com with these suggestions.
The idea of the award is simple.
1. Join a Google Classroom with code j5gzgef
2. Open the assignment, where you will create your own slide deck, which only yourself, staff and the Year 11 Leadership Team will be able to view.
3. Start to gather evidence on all the many different activities you take part in.
4. Submit this evidence on a google slide deck (instructions on how to do this are on a seperate tab above)
5. Then the Year 11 Leadership Team will validate this evidence.
If you reach the threshold (explained more on a seperate tab above) for a level of the CPD award, this will be awarded at the end of year celebration assemblies.
If you have any questions about this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .