Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at Northwest Regional ESD, Hillsboro
Take the MAX!
The Blue Line MAX will take you directly to Hillsboro. Get off at Orenco Station and walk a half-mile to Northwest Regional ESD.
Join us for Camp Chromebook on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at Northwest Regional ESD in Hillsboro, OR. This is a *free* professional learning opportunity for any educators interested in learning more about Google Apps and G Suite for Education tools and how to integrate them into your classroom instruction using best practices and relevant strategies. All levels welcome. Check back for the schedule to see the sessions that will be offered.
About the camp:
- Will run from 8am - 1pm for a full day of fun.
- Bring your own device (Chromebook or laptop recommended).
- Four session times, each one 55 minutes long.
- Each session time slot will have multiple workshops to choose from, you pick what you want to learn more about.
- Use the hashtag #campchromebook to share your learning.
- PDUs will be available.
Please leave us feedback by filling out this brief form.