Get involved in the IHS community and join one of our 40 clubs (and still counting) or create your own!
Want to start a new club?
1) Find an Advisor- Let ASB know if you need help!
3) Present Club to ASB Exec (ASB will reach out to you to arrange a meeting time)
4) Receive club approval from ASB Exec and Teacher Committee
5) Complete Club Constitution- Club Constitution Resources
6) Present club at ASB Senate and receive a majority approval by ASB Senators.
How to start a Common Interest Group:
Find a shared interest (origami, books, video games)
Find an advisor (we can help you out, but please note teachers are very busy)
Complete this google form
Promote: GMI, ASB Instagram, Website
Current Common Interest Groups:
Magic: The Gathering: Contact Ms. Parrot (jparrott2nsd.org) to join or learn more
NYSE (New York Stock Exchange): Contact Mr. Bill (firstname.lastname@example.org) to join or learn more