Boothbay Region Education Foundation is a 501(c)3 organization.
The resources of the Foundation are to be used to add richness to the educational lives of students, faculty, and administrators in ways that cannot usually be addressed through traditional methods of funding.
Donations by Check:
Boothbay Region Education Foundation, 51 Emery lane, Boothbay Harbor, ME 04538
- Educational Support for a classroom project as developed by classroom teachers. Students in the elementary school are richly benefitting from donations of 3D printers.
- Cutting-edge technology equipment to be used by students in Science/Technology/Engineering & Mathematics programs. To date we have received a donated Laser Engraver. With additional funding there are available attachments that can add to the capabilities of the equipment.
- Food Service - parents are in some cases, unable to pay for their children's lunches and this causes a tremendous financial burden. Donations have been accepted and applied to student debt accounts
- Community on Track- Lobster Roll Race - Cross Country Trail on the Boothbay Campus
- Any donations without a specific designation will go to the general account to be used at the discretion of the Boothbay Region Education Foundation Board
If you would like your donation to benefit a specific project, please note that at the time of donation.
For teachers and staff of AOS98 schools to apply for a grant through the Boothbay Region Education Foundation, please complete the grant application.
Applications for grants are due January 1st, April 1st, July 1st & October 1st.