Boothbay and Boothbay CSD * Edgecomb Eddy School * Southport Central School * Georgetown Central School
Thank you for your interest in employment at AOS98 schools.
You will be awed by our great team of professionals who are focused on providing the best education possible for our learners.
If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we would like you to consider ‘coming aboard’.
Open Positions -
- Substitute Teachers
- Bus Drivers
- Custodian- Boothbay Schools- closes 7/22/19
- Ed Tech III Special Education- Edgecomb Eddy- closes 7/29/19
- Substitute Elementary School Nurse- BRES
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Long Term Sub for AOS98 at Bath Middle School
Please note: All candidates, including internal applicants, must complete the appropriate application for the open position.
All staff must be fingerprinted prior to employment with AOS98. Fingerprinting
CHRC expiration/renewal information.
1) As long as a teacher holds valid certification in Maine for five or more consecutive years, s/he does not have to be re-fingerprinted.
2) If a teacher comes from another district, as long as our district reports their employment to DOE and renews their certification (when expired) that teacher does not have to be re-fingerprinted.
3) If there is a lapse in certification ( six month or more with no certification), even if the teacher is still employed by the district, s/he does have to be re-fingerprinted.
4) If teacher or administrators still have questions, call the DOE at 624-6600 to discuss individual situations.
Target Solutions Training- must be completed upon hire