Mission & Goals
The Albert Lea Area School District is committed to providing an excellent learning environment for students, families, staff, and our community. The goals of the ConnectED Learning initiative align with the district mission and goals.
ConnectED Learning @Albert Lea Schools
Teaching and Learning practices will integrate a full range of technology and digital resources to create a ConnectED Learning environment where students are immersed in rich, authentic, and relevant learning experiences that enable 21st century skills and deeper learning within and across disciplines.
The ConnectED learning environment will
- increase student learning and achievement
- prepare students for college or career.
- increase access to a rich digital curriculum
- develop 21st century skills of communication, collaboration, creativity, and critical thinking.
- Engage students with deeper and more authentic learning experiences.