I have participated in the following Professional Development programs:
- New Paltz Multicultural Conference 3/25/22
- HVWP (Hudson Valley Writing Project) Saturday Seminar: Tell All the Others Our Story 3/20/22
- HVWP Saturday Seminar: Real-World Writing 3/5/22
- Google Educator Fundamentals asynchronous online modules, 15 hrs 2/6/22
- Hudson Valley New Teacher Institute 2/24/22
- Bitmoji Classroom Workshop 2/15/22
- Resilience Strengths Based Learning Webinar 12/8/21
- Classroom Management Talk with Dr. Steve Rappleyea 11/17/21
- Creating and Manifesting Belonging Webinar 11/10/21
3D Printing Workshops for KDP-ZZ
I also taught three 3D Printing workshops for my fellow Kappa Delta Pi Zeta Zeta chapter (Educational Honors Society) members.
Museum in a box- Pulleys
For Rebecca Burdett's incredible class on STEM in Early Childhood Education at SUNY New Paltz, we created a museum in a box. I did mine on pulleys.