Mrs. LeClere's Classroom
- I'm excited to be a part of the Alburnett Community School District and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!
- I graduated from Dordt College in Sioux Center, IA, in 2010, with a degree in Choral Music Education.
- This is my 8th year teaching music.
- My husband, Jordan, and I live near Manchester, IA, along with our dogs, Lady and Emmett. When I'm not in school, we're busy farming and taking care of 3,300 pigs.
- Interests: I love baking, quilting, shopping, reading, and singing with my husband.
2-3 Pirate Time
K-1 Pirate Time
3rd Grade Music
4th Grade Music
5th Grade Music
Kindergarten/1st Grade Music
2nd Grade Music
6th Grade Choir