MBA Admission Requirements for all Tracks
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (4 point system), and at least three years of experience in a management position.
- Certified copies of degree certificates and transcripts.
- Proficiency in English Language ( TOEFL IbT 50 / IELTS 5.5)
- Completed application form.
- Updated version of candidate’s CV with full details of current position.
- An essay showing motivation and career goals.
- Two letters of recommendation from previous and/or current employers.
- There is a non-refundable application fee of BD 100.
MBA Graduation Requirements
Graduation will be obtained under the following conditions:
- Students should successfully complete 40 credit hours.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 points out of 4.0 is required, including the consulting project.
Students who have a grade of “C” in one or more courses, and choose to improve their GPA, may be allowed to repeat these courses with the next batch. Students obtaining a D or F in any of the courses MUST repeat the course (with the following batch) and fulfill the above conditions for graduation.
A student who misses a module and/or the module examination for a legitimate and verifiable reason may be allowed to repeat the same module and /or sit the same module examination with the next/following batch of students. This may delay his/her graduation.
Legitimate and verifiable reasons for absence may include:
- Medical emergency (a medical certificate from a recognized medical center will be required)
- Travel disruption (a report from a relevant authority will be required)
- Bereavement of close family
All other reasons for absenteeism will be regarded as unacceptable and the student will be expected to pay the full tuition fee for the repeat module/ missed examination and score the required grades in order to graduate.
The fee set for each repeat module/credit is BD 350
Fees & Scheduling Dates
For all tracks, MBA tuition fee is subject to an annual review. The fee covers the eighteen month program as well as the accommodation and economy class plane tickets for the two 8- day ESSEC residencies in Paris and in Singapore.
New programs begin every November of the start year and students graduate in June of the final year.