National Honor Society
The National Honor Society (NHS) is the nation's premier organization established to recognize outstanding high school students. More than just an honor roll, NHS serves to honor those students who have demonstrated excellence in the areas of scholarship, leadership, service, and character. (more)
Chapter membership not only recognizes students for their accomplishments, but challenges them to develop further through active involvement in school activities and community service.
Requirements for Induction into the National Honor Society:
To be eligible for the National Honor Society, students must:
- have spent at least one full semester at A-C Valley High School.
- be members of the sophomore, junior, or senior class.
- maintain an average of 93% or better with one or more honors/AP classes per year.
- exhibit leadership and positive character.
- complete community service hours, average of approximately 10 hours per year starting in 9th grade.
For more information, please contact Mrs. Farrington, ACV NHS Advisor.