CLX 5th Grade
We believe in empowering students to take ownership of their futures, to become respectful people that effectively relate to others and achieve their academic goals.
As the fifth grade teachers, we will encourage a love for learning, personal responsibility, independence, interdependence, personal reflection, and academic skill development (organization, study skills, goal setting, academic success).
- Bee Day: Friday, May 17
- PBIS Assembly: Friday, May 17
- Science EOG: Friday, May 24
- No School: Monday, May 27
- ELA EOG: Wednesday, May 29
- Math EOG: Thursday, May 30
- Promotion Practice: Friday, May 31
- Field Day: Monday, June 3
- Muddy Sneakers: Tuesday, June 4
- PTO: Tuesday, June 4 @ 6pm
- Step Up Night: Wednesday, June 5 @ 5:30pm
- Promotion Ceremony: Friday, June 7
How to Access Grades
About Home Base Parent Portal (Power School)
Home Base is a statewide student information system that gives parents online access to student information. Home Base gives faculty, parents and students access to real-time information including attendance, grades and assignments. Parents will be able to see grades, attendance and other information online.
Step 1: Log on to the student homepage
Step 2: Click on the "NC Ed Cloud" box
Step 3: Type in your username (lunch number)
Step 4: Type in the password - Claxton1
Step 5: Click on the "Power School" box
In order to see the specific assignments for each class, click on the grade.