DIRECT SCHOOL ADMISSION (DSA) 2022
1) Application (5 May - 1 June)
2) Submission of supporting documents for non school-based participation/achievement (20 - 28 June)
All applicants will be contacted via email.
A form for submission of supporting documents (non school-based participation/achievement) will be sent on 20th June.
No testimonials or video submission is allowed. Testimonials or video submissions will not be entertained.
Submission is optional and information will be used for the school's reference only. All information collected will be kept strictly confidential.
3) Shortlisting (22 June - 6 July)
Applicants will be shortlisted for trials based on the information submitted via the DSA portal and form for supporting documents:
- CCA participation
- Competition, performance or showcase experience/results
- Leadership roles
- External participation/achievement
- Certification in a particular instrument
- Any other information submitted
Do note that meeting all the criteria does not guarantee that the applicant will be shortlisted.
All applicants will be informed of the outcome from 7th July onwards.
4) Trial/Audition/Interview (11 July - 5 August)
Trials/Auditions/Interviews will be conducted in person.
Shortlisted applicants will be informed of the specific dates in the 1st week of July.
5) Confirmed Offer/Waitlist/Unsuccessful (12 September)
Results of the trials/auditions/interview will be released by Mon 12th September.
Talent Areas offered in ACSBR:
(Please click on the links for more information on the respective CCAs)
For more information, you may visit the MOE DSA-Sec website: https://www.moe.gov.sg/secondary/dsa
If you have any queries, you may contact the following personnel:
Mr Syed Faizal (Head of Department PE/Aesthetics) - email@example.com
Mr Alvin Lim (Subject Head PE/CCA) - firstname.lastname@example.org