Remote Learning Program
Welcome to our Remote Learning Program site
Please excuse our appearance as we create this experience for you.
Visit us often to see what's new.
Who are we? Watch our welcome video to find out!
Remote Learning Program Family Webinar
September 2, 2020
Click "Watch this video on YouTube" to play it on YouTube
See what's happening in the RLP
- If your child or children will be absent, tardy, or released early, please complete this form.
- To request a hot spot, please complete this form
- Link to the District Calendar
- Food Services Letter including information about free lunch and breakfast pick up
- Per the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, all students must receive a flu vaccination (including students learning remotely) prior to December 31, 2020. Please submit proof of your vaccination to your home school nurse:
Blanchard- Rachel Schwartz
Conant- Margita Chudnik
Douglas- Diann Oster
Gates- Dianne Spring
McCarthy-Town- Betty Foster
Merriam- Maureen Jones
- Back to School Night is Tuesday, October 13th. Save the date!
Remote Learning Program Family Calendar
Supply Pick Up
Thursday, October 1 - 4:00-6:00pm for Last Names A-L
Friday, October 2 - 4:00-6:00pm for Last names M-Z
Where: In front of the Administration Building. Families enter campus from Mass Ave to Charter Road by the tennis courts, take first right into Parker Damon, and use the shortcut road from the parking lot to the Administration Building. Cars loop in front of the Admin Building and then exit left back out to Charter Road. (See Map)
Family Conversation and Q&A with Dr. Michael Rich
Grades K-3 Monday, October 5th 7:00pm
Grades 4-6 Wednesay, October 7th 7:00pm
Back to School Night is Tuesday, October 13th 7:00pm