e-Funds for Schools
New on-line payment option for families of High School students and RJGrey Athletics students will be available for the 2018-2019 school year.
The Acton-Boxborough Regional School District is pleased to introduce a new payment option called e~Funds for Schools. This program offers various options for parents/guardians who choose to make payments online and is extremely user friendly. Not only will you have the ability to have various school fees electronically withdrawn from your checking account or charged to your credit card, you also have the flexibility to make a payment at any time.
The e~Funds for Schools electronic payment service is provided to the school by a third party service provider. The service provider charges a nominal fee for their service. There is a $1.00 transaction convenience fee for each electronic checking payment that you make. If the payment is returned due to Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF), there will be a charge. For payments made by credit or debit card, there is a convenience fee of $2.65 per each $100 increment in the transaction. When you set up your account, please review your options carefully. E-funds will not reverse transactions made incorrectly. If you notice an error after the transaction is complete, please contact the school and a refund check will be processed through accounts payable (less any transaction fees).
You are in full control of your account and can make a payment at any time that is convenient for you. No payments will be allowed without your knowledge and authorization through this secure payment system. By providing your email address, an email notification informing you of the student’s name, purpose of the payment, and the amount of the item, will be sent to you each time that a payment is to be processed. The e~Funds for Schools site is secure and uses industry standard data encryption. The district does not request or keep records of family checking or credit card account information.
How does e-Funds for Schools work?
- Families set up and maintain their own logins, passwords, and payment preferences. Your account information is retained in a password-protected file.
- e~Funds for Schools will help to eliminate last minute check writing hassles, improve efficiencies, and help cut costs for both you and the school district
- Online payments will help eliminate the worry that your children could lose or forget the money intended for school items or that it might be spent on other non-school related items.
- Payments from a credit card or checking account may easily be set up.
- Your payment history for the year is available with a click of the mouse
What types of payments are currently accepted?
- RJG and High School Athletic fees
- High School Student fees: senior dues, select student activities fees, PSAT, and parking violations.
- In the future, the system will be expanded to include other fees.
What is the difference between a Student Fee and Optional Fee?
- Student Fees are those fees incurred by your student that require payment.
- Parking violations, Senior dues, Athletics are listed under Student Fees
- Optional Fees are those fees that your student may need to pay based on their voluntary participation in activities or purchasing choices.
- Student activities, yearbook, PSAT are listed under Optional Fees
What about lunch payments?
- There are no changes to lunch payments. Lunch payments can be made online at https://www.schoolcafe.com/ABRSD
What about Extended Day or All Day Kindergarten payments?
- Extended Day or All Day Kindergarten payments can be made online at https://unipaygold.unibank.com/CustomerInfo.aspx?Customerid=573
Can I still pay with a personal check or cash?
- Yes. Making payments online is optional. It is offered for your convenience. You can continue to pay by cash or check if you prefer.
How do I create an account?
- Go to our website https://payments.efundsforschools.com/v3/districts/56273/ and click on Create an Account.
- Click here for Step-By-Step Getting Started
How do I make an online payment?
- Go to our website https://payments.efundsforschools.com/v3/districts/56273/ and sign into your account.