Dena Nadhim Mohammad
Qualification: Ph.D Oral pathology, 2013.
M.Sc Oral pathology ,2006.
Position: -Head of Oral Diagnosis department, since October /2018.
Profession : Assistant professor.
Address: Faculty of Medical Sciences , College of Dentistry , University of Sulaimani,Kurdistan region ,Iraq.
Email Address: email@example.com
(+964) - 07701485881
Sulaimani - Kurdistan region - Iraq
My Google Scholarhttps://scholar.google.com/citations?user=kJBR--YAAAAJ&hl=en
- 2000-2001 B.D.S from College of Dentistry-University of Baghdad.
- 2004-2006 M.Sc student -oral pathology -University of Sulaimani.
- 2006- 2010-Assistant lecturer and giving lectures for undergraduate students with experience in preparing histological slides and diagnosis of oral lesions and writing reports for the patients attending the Oral pathology Department - college of Dentistry.
- 2010-2013 Ph.D student at the college of Dentistry-University of Sulaimani in addition to give lectures of Oral Pathology for under graduate students and preparing histological slides and writing patients reports for the patients attending the college of Dentistry.
- 2013 getting the title of lecturer and giving lectures , seminars and clinical lab for undergraduate ,postgraduate students besides preparing histological slides and writing reports for patients attending the college of Dentistry.
- 2013-till now helping the post graduate students in immunohistochemical staining laboratory procedure and slide evaluation of immunostaining.
- 2013-2015- giving lectures for both undergraduate and post graduate students with seminars and supervision for clinical lab and diagnosis of oral lesions of the samples of the patients with writing pathological reports for the patients attending college of Dentistry -University of Sualimani.
- 2016-2017 - giving lectures for undergraduate and post graduate students, with supervision of two postgraduate master students .
- 2017- getting the title of assistant professor.
- 2018-till now. Head of department of oral diagnosis , teaching undergraduate students , diagnosis of the histopathological slides of oral lesions of the patients attending college of dentistry and preparing pathological reports for those patients.
research interest includes the following fields;
- Oral cancer.
- Oral premalignant lesions.
- Salivary gland tumors.
- Odontogenic cyst and tumors.