LHS Library Learning Commons
Your library is open 24/7! Read eBooks or listen to audiobooks. Use your computer login and password. You can also use guestlhs, guestlhs until 5/21.
Destiny Discover (Open in New Window)
With Discover, renew your own books, search for books, eBooks, audiobooks, database articles, magazines, etc.
Don't know what to read next? Try...
- What should I read next?
- Suggest a book for Mrs. Kozma to purchase for the library.
- Check the Lexile level of your book
- Share Your Own Literature Here!
- Books and Authors
Can't find what you're looking for? Use your Lowell Public Library Digital Access Card.
- Digital Library Card Directions 2018-2019 School Year
- Lowell Public Library Main Page
- eBooks, Audiobooks, and Magazines on OverDrive
- Mango - Learn a new language!
Databases and Credible Resources
- All Gale Databases (reddevils)
- Basic INSPIRE search
- Biography in Context
- Biomedical Reference Collection
- ERIC - Education Resources Info Center
- Explora Encyclopedia
- Gale Literary Sources
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
- Google Books
- Grove Oxford Art (lhsmc)
- Grove Oxford Music (lhsmc)
- INSPIRE databases, INSPIRE databases by subject
- Opposing Viewpoints in Context
- Science in Context
- Student Resources in Context
News and Newspapers
- Newsela (Use your Tri-Creek Google login.)
- THE TIMES e-Edition (login - dkozma, password - gogreen) We receive five hard copies of The Times.
- Today's Front Pages
College and Careers
The mission of the Lowell High School Library is to create lifelong readers and learners, to provide equal access to literature and resources in a 21st century learning environment, to ensure that students and staff are effective users of information, and to support the curriculum and goals of Tri-Creek School Corporation.