La Costa Canyon High School
Recommended Course Pathway for Graduating Classes of 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
Recommended Course Pathway for Graduating Class of 2024
The La Costa Canyon Science Department wants to help place your student in the proper science class. In order to assist you in the process of selecting the appropriate science course please review the following Science Pathway Chart. The Science Pathway Chart offers three scenarios for La Costa Canyon High School students. If you have additional questions you can contact your student's science teacher, counselor, or Cindi Schildhouse.
If you are trying to contact a faculty member please click on their name below. You will be directed to their website.
- Mr. Brubaker (Biology, A.P. Environmental Science, and I.B. Environmental Systems & Societies )
- Mrs. Carlyle (Chemistry and Physics)
- Mr. Evers (Physics, A.P. Physics 1, A.P. Physics C, and I.B. Physics HL )
- Mrs. Honsberger (Chemistry and Earth Science)
- Ms. Kuo (Biology)
- Ms. Schildhouse (Anatomy & Physiology, A.P. Biology, and I.B. Biology SL) *Department Chair
- Mrs. Sejut (Chemistry and A.P. Chemistry)
- Mr. Sills (Biology and Life Science)
- Mrs. Stapko (Physics)
- Mrs. Thile (Biology, Sheltered Life Science, and Chemistry)