Here are a few resources I think others may enjoy or find helpful.
1. Intelligent Life in the Classroom by Tamara Fisher Profiles GT kids, their needs and how to meet them. Entertaining and enlightening.
2. Mindset by Carol Dweck It outlines how people think and how that affects achievement and under-achievement. Highly recommended.
3. Drive by Daniel Pink –About motivation
4. A Whole New Mind by Daniel Pink (about creativity and why it's so important to foster and use)
5. Hoagie's Gifted – a website with a plethora of GT resources.
6. National Association for Gifted Children–lots of great resources.
7. GT World
8. Supporting Emotional Needs of the Gifted
9. Mensa for Kids – all kinds of resources for parents and teachers including reading lists.
10. Gifted Homeschoolers Forum – great discussions about all sorts of issues affecting gifted kids