What is OPEN LEARNING?
Open Learning is:
- an opportunity for students from all grades to freely explore, inquire and create in the library learning commons space
- completely student-driven for one 40 minute period when all the materials and technology will be available for your choice of learning opportunities
- dedicated to your own interests in makerspace, passion projects, genius hour, curiosity, discovery and self-regulation
When is Open Learning?
Do I need to sign up for OPEN LEARNING?
- You are encouraged to drop in with permission from your classroom teachers
- SOME activities and tools will require you to sign up in advance to guarantee access to the materials you might need.
Explore the rest of the site AND share your ideas AND
ask Mrs. Brown if you have any questions at all!