- Check in: Friday 2/5 from 6:15 pm – 8:00 pm -- All race cars must be weighed and measured. Once they are approved to race and checked in, they will be ‘quarantined’ until the end of the races.
- Race date: Saturday 2/6. Racing begins at 9:00 am. Please arrive at approximately 8:50 so we can begin promptly.
- Location: Nayaug School Cafeteria, Old Maids Lane, South Glastonbury
- Race order: Races begin with the Webelos II and continue down the ranks (Webelos I, Bear, Wolf, Tiger) and end back at the Webelos II. Each race car races once in each of the 6 lanes, for a total of 6 races. Once scouts are complete, we proceed to siblings and sponsors.
We have a lot of hungry racers on race day, so we are going to need your help in keeping everybody fueled. Coffee and lemonade will be supplied by the pack.
We are asking each family to donate a snack item. A sign-up sheet will be circulated at the January Pack meeting.
In case you're looking for some ideas, here are some things that seem to be enjoyed:
- Doughnut holes (really big hit!!!)
- Fruit (grapes, bananas, apples)
- Mini muffins
- Gold fish
- Cheese sticks
- Cereal bars
- Mini water bottles
- Juice boxes
Keep in mind that we are also in need of nut free snacks.
We will have a nut free table designated.