Eve (Sanderson) Schiff (born 1962)
Noticed that Most genealogy sites have no info who father of Eva Sanderson (is as of Sun Feb 9)
Such as FameChain :
- Eve Schiff was born Eve Sanderson on December 12, 1962 in Burbank, California. She graduated from Torrey Pines High School, San Diego in 1980.
- Eve’s mother, Marion Sanderson, was an artist. She passed away in the mid ‘00s
- Eve studied at the University of California, Santa Barbara. Her major and chosen career are, however, unknown.
- Eve and Adam Schiff Married in 1995
- 1990 was an eventful year in Schiff’s career. That year, he had risen to prominence as the prosecutor who secured the first espionage conviction against an FBI agent in the infamous Richard Miller case. That was also the year he met his future wife.
- His friends had arranged a doubles match at a Marina Del Rey tennis court one day in 1990. One of the participants was Eve Sanderson.
Mother - Marion Sanderson
- May 8 2016 -"Happy Mother's to my wife, Eve. She's a great mom, and had a terrific example to follow with her mother, Marion Sanderson, who passed a decade ago. An artist, Marion was a beautiful person and a real sweetheart -- as fantastic a mother-in-law as anyone could ask. We lost my mother, Sherrill Ann Schiff, about five years ago. "Nana" as she was called by our kids, was a wonderful, loving and proud mother and grandmother. We miss them both. Here's my mom with a characteristic smile."
- .. suggests his mother-in-law passed in 2006
- .. "Marion Sanderson"
- .. Was an artist
FIRST MARRIAGE - 1945
1930 US census
on neptunia - 1954
Jack Sanderson - Older Brother died very young
Catherine "Kay" Kroth
Catherine B (Kroth) Page (1919 - abt. 2012)
Catherine B (Kay) Page formerly Kroth
Born 3 Mar 1919 in Paw Paw, Michigan
Daughter of Frank Joseph Kroth and Anna Theresa (Brach) Kroth
Sister of Dorothy Ann Kroth, Marion F Kroth, Robert J Kroth, Thomas Kroth and Joan E Kroth
Wife of Frank T Page — married 23 Sep 1948 in Paw Paw, Michigan
Mother of [private daughter (1950s - unknown)], [private daughter (1950s - unknown)], [private daughter (1950s - unknown)], [private daughter (1950s - unknown)] and [private son (1950s - unknown)]
Frank T. Page
Frank T. Page
January 1, 1918 - March 20, 2016
Frank T. PageFrank T. Page Jr., 98, of Palm City, FL, passed away peacefully on Sunday, March 20, 2016 in his home at Sandhill Cove Retirement Living.
Born in 1918 in Pittsburgh, PA, he graduated from Central Catholic High School and from the University of Illinois where he was a member of the Kappa Sigma Epsilon fraternity.
During World War II Frank served in the US Army Air Corps attaining the rank of Captain. He was involved in public relations during his army career and managed the Santa Ana Army Air Force Baseball Team working with illustrious professional players including Joe DiMaggio.
Frank started his career in the oil industry with the Mobil Oil Company in North Carolina and later moved with Mobil to Chicago, Illinois. It was there that he met his wife, Catherine "Kay" Kroth. They were married in Paw Paw, Michigan in 1948. He joined The Phillips Petroleum Company in Bartlesville, Oklahoma in 1948. In 1950 he was promoted to Phillips' International Office in New York City where he became a manager and later director. Frank loved the vibrancy of New York City and his work allowed him to travel extensively worldwide, mainly to the Middle East, Europe, Asia and South America. He continued to work there until his retirement in 1977. He was a lifelong, avid golfer and was a member of Morris County Golf Club in Convent Station, NJ for over 60 years. In 2005, Frank and Kay moved from their home in Summit, NJ to Palm City, FL.
Frank and Kay Page were members of St. Teresa Catholic Church in Summit, New Jersey and then Holy Redeemer Catholic Church in Palm City.
Survivors include his son, Dr. Robert Page, MD and his wife Yan Gao, MD of Knoxville, TN; his daughters, Anne Page and her husband Robert Mercer of Mystic, CT; Elizabeth Van Wagener and her husband Vandy of Denver, CO; Karen Page of Stuart, FL; Cindy Sonntag and her husband Randy of Jupiter, FL; and four grandchildren and two great grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his wife of 63 years, Catherine K. Page and all seven of his siblings.
Visitation will be from 9:00 to 10:00 AM on Monday, April 4, 2016 at the Forest Hills Funeral Home, Palm City, FL. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 AM at Holy Redeemer Catholic Church. Interment will follow in Forest Hills Memorial Park with military honors provided by the Patrick Air Force Base Honor Guard.
The 59-year-old can at least count with the support of longtime wife Eve. The two have been married for nearly 25-years. The couple is known for being super supportive of each other.
Eve Schiff was born Eve Sanderson, she used to be a tennis player and was active in the game for most of her youth. In fact, it was on a tennis court in Marina del Rey back in 1990 that she met future husband, Adam.