Meetings are held the 4th Tuesday of each month
Olive That Deli, Manchester
The public is welcome and encouraged to attend
Iowa Dept of Public Health updates on vaping here...
What the CDC says you should know about vaping...
Symptoms of Severe Lung Disease Reported by Some Patients in This Outbreak
- Patients in this investigation have reported symptoms such as:
- cough, shortness of breath, or chest pain
- nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- fatigue, fever, or abdominal pain
- Some patients have reported that their symptoms developed over a few days, while others have reported that their symptoms developed over several weeks. A lung infection does not appear to be causing the symptoms.
Until we know more, if you are concerned about these specific health risks, CDC recommends that you consider refraining from using e-cigarette or vaping products. To learn more click here
Vaping: the New Craze
Delaware County youth report that vaping is a hot new trend sweeping through their schools. Kids think it is fun and don't understand the dangers associated with this scary fad.
Provide information to help us better establish prevention efforts in Delaware County. The survey will help us determine which strategies should be our focus and it is completely anonymous. Thank you in advance!!
ATTENTION LIQUOR LICENSE HOLDERS!!!
NEW APP AVAILABLE TO HELP REDUCE THE RISK OF MISS READING AN ID....DOWNLOAD TODAY!
Everyone needs help sometimes. That’s why the Iowa Department of Public Health has created YourLifeIowa.org. So you can get help for alcohol, drug and gambling problems, suicidal thoughts, and more from experts dedicated to the health of Iowans. Chat live, get reliable information and treatment options, and find help near you. Because you can lean on us.