| Check|| Outcome|| Deliverables|
| ||Participate in "Go Open, Go Free, Using OER" [New Window] |
Participate in OER C4WARD (at KapCC) and at least one meeting with Librarian or Ed Technologist.
| ||Create an OER resource to be used in a class. License it with a Creative Commons License in consultation with a Librarian. |
Share your OER.
| ||Gather Student Satisfaction Data at the end of the first semester of adoption by sending an email to students. Follow-up with at least one additional email reminder.|
- Students in your class take a prepared survey (Leeward) at the end of the semester on their experiences using no-cost course materials.
| ||Gather Student Satisfaction Data at the end of the second semester of adoption by sending email to students|
- Students in your class take a prepared survey (Leeward) at the end of the semester on their experience using no-cost course materials.
| ||Gather Faculty Reflection at the end of the first semester of adoption|
- Complete a reflection after your first semester of teaching with no-cost course materials.
| ||Gather Faculty Data at the end of the second semester of adoption|
- Complete a prepared survey (Leeward) at the end of the second semester of using no-cost course materials.
All of Achievement Level plus
| Check||Outcome|| Deliverables|
| ||Develop free course materials. Designate your course as Textbook Cost: $0.|
- Adopt free course materials for your entire course.
- Designate "Textbook Cost: $0" in Banner SSA (comment) field.
| ||Reflect on your experiences and become a Faculty Champion to increase awareness and encourage adoption|
- Submit a video or blog post that will be shared publically on your experience adopting and using no cost course materials.
- anecdotal or data-driven information on student success, preparedness, or engagement as a result of adoption.
- lessons learned and recommendations for future adopters
- how adoption has changed the way you teach, your course design, or the way you select course materials
| ||Promote and encourage others to use OER ||Suggestions include:|
- Present or share at an on-campus/state/national workshop or conference on adopting OER or no-cost course materials.
- Mentor another faculty/lecturer on the adoption of OER or no-cost resources and publicly share your experiences/process through an workshop, video, or blog post.
Program was modeled after Lane Community College OER Faculty Fellowship Program