This site has been created as an educational technology resource for staff and students of the Olmsted Falls City School District.
Latest Tech News:
- "10 add-ons to Google Classroom you must try" - by Alice Keller and Matt Miller at Ditch That Textbook -
- "Motivational Posters" using Google Drawings: check out this fun and creative way to have students express their understanding of vocabulary terms, concepts from your subject matter, people, events, and more using Google Drawings (Blog Post - Horizontal Template/Vertical Template)
- Check out the Google Sheet add-on called Flippity. You can create jeopardy games, online flash cards, hangman, random word/group choosers, mix & matches, mad libs, etc. by simply adding information into a Google Sheet template. Check out this video clip to find out more.
- Blog post: Pixel Art Projects for all subjects using a Google Sheet - template
- Students can build learning databases with Google Sheets - learn how
- Valentine Magnetic Poetry with Google Drawings
- Write Less to Write Better Blog post which includes a template for a twitter post activity and directions on how to use the word count tool in Google Docs.
- Timeline JS - use a spreadsheet to create a timeline & include images & videos
- Google Slide Templates for all occasions - slidescarnival.com (make a copy of the template you choose)
- New "Explore" feature in Google Docs -
- Link to magnetic poetry activity using Google Drawing.
- Link to You Tube Read Aloud Book Videos for Kids
- Keep Coding - although Computer Science week is over please encourage students to continue to explore coding. Find Resources Here!