This site has been created as an educational technology resource for staff and students of the Olmsted Falls City School District.
What's new in Tech?
- End-of-Year Google Classroom Clean-Up
- 18 Free Image Sites and Tools for Schools
- 50 Free Animation Tools and Digital Resources for Students
- The 30 Best Science Websites for K-12
- Chrome Music Lab - resource for teaching sound and music
- Why teachers should be using Twitter for professional development
- 42 Fill-in-the-Blank Prompts For Students To Design Their Own Projects -
- 30 Free Google Drawings Graphic Organizers
- Write Right with Google Tools
- How to Force a Docs Copy WITH Pre-Loaded Comments to Help your Students
- Emoji's in the classroom?
- Why I Let My Students Use Emojis in Writing Assignments
- 5 Emoji Learning Activities with Google Docs
- Did you know you can use emoji's when naming folders or files in Google drive or google classroom? Click here to learn how!
- How to Talk with Your Students About Social Media