What can we do for you?
Walk into our office and you will likely hear the phrase "what can I do for you?" That is because as counselors we are here to serve our students and our school. Our doors are always open and we will make time to talk and meet with anyone who walks through them. Make time to get to know your counselor and all the things they can do to make your high school career as successful as possible.
A great place to start is with our website. There is information on many different topics. Look around and find help with whatever you need. If you can't find the information you want stop by our office or send us a quick email and we would be glad to help you.
Where to Start:
- Comprehensive orientation program
- Individual personal and social counseling for all students
- Aid in making curriculum choices
- Career planning and information for students and parents
- Group counseling as needed.
- Working with teachers to serve the needs of students in the classroom
- Referral assistance for help outside of school
- Coordination of testing programs, including: Iowa Assessments, PSAT, ACT, SAT,
- College planning
- Scheduling of high school classes
- Scholarships for after high school