Mr. Brown's Newsletter
The Kids Heart Challenge (formerly Jump Rope for Heart) is back this February. Information about raising money and thank you gifts will be in Thursday folders January 30th. If you would like you can just go to http://heart.org/kidsheartchallenge to sign up and fundraise.
Mr. Brown's challenges:
- Raise $10,000 as a school and he will sleep on the roof of the school.
- The student that raises the most money for the American Heart Association will decide what Mr. Brown will have shaved into his hair/beard.
- Every student that raises $25 will get to slime Mr. Brown.
- The class that raises the most money will get to have an extra class of p.e.
We have already played the following sports or the following activities. You could go and play these games with your student/family. I am trying to teach games and sports that they can play at any time in and around the Parker community to help make the 60 minutes of play each day.
- Collaboration games (Indiana Jones, Castle Relay, Hop Hoop Hoopla, Castle Ball)
- Gymnastics, Parkour, Rockwall
- Flag football
- Spikeball, Table Ball
2019-2020 Specials time for each grade